- 1 leg of lamb, bone-in or boneless
- 2 cloves of garlic, cut into slivers
- Juice of one lemon (1/2 cup)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of dry rosemary, crumbled
- Place lamb in roasting pan. With sharp knife, make slits in surface of lamb. Insert garlic in slits.
- Gently squeeze lemon juice over lamb, rubbing into slits and surface.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Rub seasonings evenly into the surface. Roast in 325 degree oven for 30 minutes per pound.
- Remove from oven, cover and let stand 15 minutes before slicing.