- 2 cups purslane, coarsely chopped
- 2 organic Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3/4 cup organic cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons raw apple cider vinegar
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
1. Add purslane, cucumbers, tomatoes and onions together. Mix gently.
2. Combine lemon juice, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar together. Briskly whisk until emulsified. Add salt and pepper, continue to whisk. Serve chilled.